If you have received an acceptance email from the TPC, please use the author instructions to prepare your final camera-ready paper. You need to follow the following five (5) steps for your camera-ready submission.
Step 1: Update Your Paper as per Reviewers' Comments
- Please revise your paper according to reviewers' comments (if any).
- Carefully check the contents of your paper to ensure that similarity of the contents of your paper is not more than 30% with other. Otherwise, your paper may not be included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Note that if your paper has been conditionally accepted with revision, you must incorporate the necessary changes in your paper.
- Note that at this stage of the conference, you cannot update the authors' information and their affiliations.
- While preparing the paper, please follow the IEEE Conference Word Template (for older version of MS Office click here) or LaTeX Template.
Step-2: Copyright Information (at header and footer)
- Authors are requested to include the appropriate copyright clearance code notice at the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions as follows:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2054-1/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2054-1/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2054-1/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
- Also, please add the conference title at the top-right side of the first page of each paper as follows:
2022 4th International Conference on Electrical, Computer & Telecommunication Engineering (ICECTE)
29-31 December 2022, Rajshahi-6204, Bangladesh
- Header and footer are already added in the templates.
Step 3: Prepare IEEE Compatible PDF
Your PDF file must be created and verified by IEEE PDF eXpress before submitting.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- First Time Users:
- Enter Conference ID (57896X), your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Check that the contact information is still valid, and click "Submit".
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup
- Previous users, but for a new conference:
- Enter Conference ID (57896X), your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
- When you click "Login", you'll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click "Continue". By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable) (For LaTeX users, create a zip file that includes dvi and your eps figure files all together, and then upload the zip file for the system to convert into a compliant PDF file. For MSWord users, upload the Word file and let it convert and return a compliant PDF file).
- After the source file conversion, the IEEE compatible pdf will be sent to your email if it passes the checking process. You need to upload both the IEEE compatible pdf and proof of compatibility (jpg/pdf indicating pass verdict) while uploading the camera-ready files.
Step 4: IEEE e-Copyright Form (eCF)
Submit copyright form for each paper - separately. Corresponding author / Responsible author/ co-author should do it. You must inform ALL co-authors (if any) about this copyright form. The title / authors in the copyright form must match exactly with camera-ready submission. Author needs to follow step by step to fill IEEE copyright Form. You can submit the e-Copyright Form from your CMT3 author portal. The eCF submission link should be available with the camera-ready submission link. After filling the eCF, you should download the pdf of eCF (a copy will be sent to your mail too).
Step 5: Upload the Files
- Go to CMT3 system's conference site.
- Click on Submit IEEE Copyright Form and follow the next steps to fill the eCF.
- Click on camera-ready submission and submit the necessary files. You need to upload the final IEEE compatible pdf of your paper, proof of IEEE compatibility, pdf of eCF and source file (word or LaTeX) of your paper along with some necessary information such as final paper title and final abstract.
- If your source file is a word document, simply upload the document. If your source file is a LaTeX project, please create a zip file of the project and upload the zip file.
Important Notice: By completing these 5 steps, you have completed the camera-ready submission. After the submission, you must complete the online registration process as well. To register for the conference, visit here.